Setup a New Application
- Go to, https://app.getquipt.com/#/Settings/Advanced
- Click the ‘+’ to the right of ‘Applications’.
- Complete the form
- Enter the application name.
- Enter a description of the applications.
- Select whether or not the application should be globally accessible to all Quipt users.
- Enter terms and conditions, if intended for external use.
- Select the permissions the application will need to complete its intended actions.
- On ‘Save’ you will be given a Consumer Key and Secret Token to use for the OAuth 1.0a authorization process.
Once you have the Consumer Key and Secret you may authorize a user within your company to use your application.
- Go to, https://app.getquipt.com/#/Applications
- Find the application, and click ‘Authorize’.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and give rights to the application.
- On ‘Save’ you will be given a token and secret to use in conjunction with the Consumer Key and Secret to complete the OAuth signature.